Our ACM-2000RS Rain-screen Aluminum Composite Wall Panel system is our most economical rainscreen panel system. Our ACM-2000RS ACM Panel System can be installed as a drained/back-ventilated system or can be modified to install as a pressure equalized rainscreen system. The standard panel joints are 5/8” typical but system can accommodate smaller ½” joints. Our ACM Panel Systems are reinforced with stiffeners as required by design loads to meet deflection criteria as well as eliminating the possibility deformation.
The aluminum composite wall panels can be custom painted to match or contrast other material on the project if required.
Utilizing Protean’s standard installation details the ACM-2000RS series ACM wall panels are sequentially installed to the structure with mechanical fasteners, clips and an attachment structure to create a ventilated space. Our Rainscreen ACM Wall Panel System is backed by and requires a proper Air/Water barrier to be designed and installed as with any rainscreen panel system.
See our ACM Column Cover page for more information on our Column Covers and Beam Wraps to match or accent your metal panel system.
Face Materials ACM-2000RS Rainscreen Panel Systems
- 4mm Standard
- 3mm & 6mm Material thicknesses are available
- MCM materials available in the above thicknesses Stainless Steel, Zinc, Titanium, Copper. Please call Protean
- 70% Kynar 500 Coatings carrying a standard ten (10) year warranty (20 year option available)
- Class I (Clear, Bronze, Black, Med Bronze & Champagne) Batch Anodized
- Class II (Clear) Batch Anodized
- Polyethylene (PE) Standard Core material
- Fire-Rated (FR) (4mm only)
- Standard Vertical Joint 5/8” dry joints
- Standard Horizontal Joint 5/8 dry joints
Panels Size Limitations
- Maximum panel length approx. 15′-9″
- Maximum panel width 52″ based on 1 1/4” minimum panel thickness with formed attachments (varies with panel thickness) standard panels thickness is 2”
Panels Design Configurations
- Square or Rectangular Flat Panels
- Geometric Shaped Panels – Triangular or Trapezoidal
- Bent Panels – Corner Panels, Coping Panels or Multiple Bend Fascia Panels
- Curved or Radius Panels