Protean’s FM-210 Series Insulated Foam Panel System with extruded perimeter frame and gasket joints is laminated our dead flat platen vacuum presses. Our insulated foam core metal wall panels use only pre-cured rigid insulation boards cut from bunstock. Since the polyisocyanurate foam is poured in bunstock form and allowed to fully cure before cutting into slabs and laminated into panels. This process eliminates the gas blistering often common with foamed-in-place panels. Our unique dead flat platen vacuum press laminating process and materials creates the superior flatness of the laminated foam insulated wall panels and allows for a smooth non-textured panel surfaces at no additional cost. In addition to the smooth finished panels as well as embossed surfaces. This system offers an excellent means of obtaining custom insulated metal wall panels.
Our FM-210 Insulated Foam Panels are designed to be installed to the structure with mechanical fasteners through the extruded aluminum perimeter frame that receives the 5/8” extruded silicone gaskets to seal the wall panel system. Typically fabricated at a thickness of 2″, thicker panels may be fabricated to a thickness of 6”, although the gasket would become recessed. In addition to offering a polyisocyanurate core we offer an EPS – Expanded Polystyrene core with similar qualities at a less expensive price.
Visit our Aluminum Column Cover page for additional information on Column Covers and Beam Wraps to match or accent your laminated insulated foam wall panel system.
Face and Liner Materials FM -210 Laminated Insulated Foam Wall Panels Systems
- Aluminum .040 thick
- Optional Aluminum material available, please contact Protean
- Stainless Steel 22 Ga.
- Optional Stainless Steel material available please contact Protean
- Polyisocyanurate cores (R-value of 2″ Panel Tested Per ASTM C1363 – R-14)
- EPS Expanded Polystyrene core (R-value of 4 per inch of thickness)
Coatings and Colors
- Kynar 500 finishes, standard colors, custom colors, metallic and mica coatings.
- Anodized finishes, standard and custom
- Stainless Steel Standard Polished or Brushed Finishes.
- Non-Directional Embossed
Panels Size limitations
- Maximum panel lengths Approx. 24′-0″
- Maximum panel width Approx. 58 5/8″ based on 2” panel thickness (varies with panel thickness)
Panels Design Configurations
- Square or Rectangular Flat Panels
- Geometric Shaped Panels
- Bent Panels – Corner panels
- Multiple Bend – Fascia Panels
- Standard Vertical Joint 5/8” Gasket Joints
- Standard Horizontal Joint 5/8” Gasket Joints
Panel Weights (Approximate)
- FM-210 Panel .040 Alum/Polyiso/.040 Alum 2” Panel 1.916#/SF
- FM-210 Panel .040 Alum/EPS/.040 Alum 2” Panel 1.841#/SF