Our AP-1125 Aluminum Wall Panel System is our most economical aluminum plate wall panel system. All of the panel corners for the Aluminum Plate Wall Panel System are welded and ground smooth with an option for tight fitting non-welded corners. Our Aluminum Plate Wall Panels are reinforced with stiffeners as required by design loads to meet deflection criteria as well as eliminating the possibility of “oil canning”.
Utilizing Protean’s standard installation details with formed attachment legs, the AP-1125 Series metal wall panels are sequentially installed to the structure with mechanical fasteners as a fully-caulked system.
The AP-1125 Series Factory Formed Metal Wall Panels can be designed to be non-sequentially installed utilizing clips attached to the metal wall panels, allowing panels to be installed or removed individually.
Aluminum offers superior weatherability can be custom painted to match or contrast other material on the project if required. The panel joints are ½” minimum joint sealed with backer rod and sealant compatible to the panel finish to provide a weather tight system.
See our aluminum Column Cover page for more information on our Column Covers and Beam Wraps to match or accent your metal panel system.
Face Materials AP-1125 Panel Systems
- .125 Aluminum Skins Standard
- .090 Aluminum Skins Optional
- (Anodized finishes may be limited in width due to availability of 5005 material)
- Others Optional Skins may be available please call Protean
- 70% Kynar 500 Spray Coatings carrying a standard ten (10) year warranty (20 year option available)
- Optional Spray finishes are available please call protean
- Class I (Clear, Bronze, Black, Med Bronze & Champagne) Batch Anodized with a Standard 5 year finish warranty
- Class II (Clear) Batch Anodized with a Standard 5 year finish warranty
- Other finishes are available please call Protean
- Standard Vertical Joint 1/2” caulked Joints
- Standard Horizontal Joint 1/2” caulked Joints
Panels Size Limitations
- Maximum panel lengths approx. 15′-10″
- Maximum panel width 56″ based on 1” panel thickness with formed attachments (varies with panel thickness)
- Maximum panel width 58″ based on 1” panel thickness with welded attachments clips (varies with panel thickness)
Panels Design Configurations
- Square or Rectangular Flat Panels
- Geometric Shaped Panels – Triangular or Trapezoidal
- Bent Panels – Corner Panels, Coping Panels or Multiple Bend Fascia Panels
- Curved or Radius Panels