THE ARCHITECT'S OPPORTUNITY & CHALLENGE
Deliver a building that meets today’s sustainability goals. And deliver a building that also meets your vision for design and performance.
This is the challenging balance that you’re asked to achieve. Protean can help you do just that.
Protean’s metal wall panel systems deliver on design and contribute to a high performance building envelope, while also providing these sustainability benefits:
- Post-consumer recycled content of at least 85%
- Aluminum plate and honeycomb panels can be 100% recycled at their end of use
- All metal waste from manufacturing is recycled
- Insulated metal panels increase energy efficiency of the building envelope
- Available in colors that meet requirements for a reduction in heat island effect
- No plastics in many of our products
Learn how our products can help your project qualify for LEED certification below.
Protean’s metal panel envelope solutions can help your project achieve LEED credits within both LEED v4 and v4.1.
LEED v4 and v4.1
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimization – Environmental Product Declarations
Option 1: Environmental Product Declaration
- Environmental Product Declarations are available and can be downloaded from this page.
MR Credit: Building Product Disclosure and Optimization – Sourcing of Raw Materials
- The high level of recycled content in Protean’s products can be used to qualify for credit
- Project locations located within 100 miles of our manufacturing facility can qualify for additional credit
Additional information regarding the USGBC and LEED may be obtained at www.usgbc.org.
Chobani Innovation &
Twin Falls, Idaho
Protean's insulated metal panels helped Chobani achieve both its sustainability and aesthetic design goals for this important new facility on their campus.
PROTEAN PANEL EPDs